Who is behind this website?
Taller Gastronómico, SL ("T") is a gastronomic workshop where courses and events are held for people with concerns and interest in gastronomy. Our NIF is B0000000 and our address for this purpose is C / Boteros 6, 41004 Sevilla. T is the owner of the website https://t.restaurantecontenedor.com (hereinafter, "the web"), and we have taken the necessary actions to comply with the guidelines of current legislation on the protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Each user of the website is solely responsible for the fact that the data sent to T is true and correct, and therefore T has no responsibility whatsoever for the data it receives.
For what do we use your personal data?
In T we will incorporate the personal data that you provide us with our information systems with the following purposes:
- In case you buy any of the courses, services or gift cards we offer on the web, or you sign up for an event that we have organized, to perform the management, administration and provision of the service you have hired. We will send you emails related to the purchases made, the celebration of the courses and events or the availability of the system.
- To promote our services and courses: If you have purchased an event or course and we think you may be interested in another or some promotion that we are carrying out, or even if we believe we have published content that may be of interest, we may send you an email to inform you. In the purchase of the course you will have the option to receive or not these emails through an option for it, and at any time you can unsubscribe, as we include this option in each of our promotional emails.
- In the event that you request information through the web forms or by email to one of our email addresses, to send you information about the query made.
- In the event that you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, to send you newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of T.
Do not worry that you can always choose to receive or not these emails, because in each of them you will have the option to unsubscribe. The information provided in our newsletter, in the process of registration to the courses and reservation of the events in T or by sending e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org will never be transferred to third parties outside Gastronomic Workshop except in what is strictly necessary for the management of the treatment. By giving consent to the subscription, the person consents that their personal data be stored in suppliers located in the United States of America (Mailchimp).
- There are certain external providers that will have access to your personal data, only to be able to obtain the services that allow us to maintain our web and services that allow us to provide you with our services. They will only have access to the extent they are necessary to provide services to T.
For example, our web development team or our legal advisors could, on time and only, have access to the data of our users. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those involved in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to which they have been notified, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and the adoption of protection levels and measures technical and organizational measures at your disposal to guarantee the security of personal data.
- Links to third party websites: On our website you will find links to other websites or social networks whose privacy policies will be different from the one you are reading (Facebook, Instagram, etc). If you include personal data in these pages, we recommend that you read their respective privacy policies in advance to be informed.
As a user, remember that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com.
What does it mean for you to enter personal information on our website?
From T we promise not to give your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by legal obligation. In the case of being transferred to a third party we would make a prior communication requesting your express consent for such assignment.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
In T we guarantee in any case to any user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request at the address mentioned in the header and / or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID.
In turn, as a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of your data at any time. Of course, keep in mind that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
If there is anything you do not understand, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will help you with whatever you need.
Date of last update: November 25, 2018
Cookies are small text files that the website that the user visits stored on their computer or device.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, including anonymous statistical information and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment , can be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies used by Taller Gastronómico SL:
(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Register: They are created with the registration of a user. They are used to identify you once you have authenticated yourself within the Websites so that you do not have to enter your password every time you visit our website.
(ii) Third party cookies: Our website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service that these third parties offer you. For example, links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- Analytical cookies: are those that, treated by Taller Gastronómico SL or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of our website and for the creation of anonymous user profiles, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. Service users:
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the web from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in The one that shows the ads:
* DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data in an anonymous way that allow to offer advertising based on the navigation made.
* Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: They serve to direct announcements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, bought and / or used in a specific page of the web. Also, they allow limiting the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services.
- Social network cookies:
In the case you want, as a user, modify the cookie settings of your browser, you can do so by configuring the browser options. You can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither our website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that, if you do not want the websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that it notifies you before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you find cookies on our website that are not listed in the above list, please inform us.
In the case of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Date of last update: November 22, 2018 [/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]