To place an order
You can make an order online of the products shown on this website, according to stock. The description of the service, currency, insurance and delivery costs are established on the order page. Please follow the instructions on the screen to place your order.
Acceptance of your order
Orders are accepted at the discretion of CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL. If the service you have chosen is available, if the order reflects the current correct price, if you are in a country that CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL can sell and as long as your credit card has been authorized for the transaction, the order will normally be accepted. This will be confirmed by email.
The price stipulated at the time your order is confirmed will be valid for 14 days from that moment, provided that the correct price has been shown. Please note that CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL can not honor an incorrect price that has been shown due to a human or technical error.
CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL currently accepts orders from within the European Union. If you wish to place an order outside the European Union, you must first contact us at 0034 616731157 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL will not charge you until your order has been accepted.
You can pay your order through a credit card through the Redsys payment platform
We offer a high level of security for payments, so the payment data is encrypted automatically when you enter it. Any screen that displays or requests information about your account, username, password and other sensitive information is encrypted.
All prices are in Euros, VAT included (Value Added Tax). The applicable VAT rate is the rate currently in force in Spain.
All prices include VAT.
You will only be the owner of the service (Online reservations) when CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL receives the payment in full and once the service is delivered successfully. Until then, CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL is the owner of the service.
Our payment methods
Through the payment gateway Redsys BBVA (VISA, MASTERCARD, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO)
Returns & Exchanges
To request returns you can contact us using any of the means described in our contact page, or for cancellations in email@example.com always indicating the details of the reservation and the name, email and telephone number with which the reservation was made.
Changes and refunds by the buyer
Refunds of the amount paid in the following cases and amounts are allowed
- Dinners: The entire amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made up to 24 hours before the day of the contracted service. 50% of the amount up to 12 hours before the start of the contracted service. Nothing will be returned if the cancellation is made two hours before the start of the contracted service.
- Group: The entire amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made up to 12 days before the contracted service. 50% of the amount up to 7 days before the start of the contracted service. Nothing will be returned if the cancellation is made in the seven days prior to the service contracted.
- Course-Workshop. Cancellations up to 72 hours prior to the day and time of the course / workshop and communicated in a timely manner to firstname.lastname@example.org they suppose the reimbursement of the total amount to the assistant. If a person who had confirmed their presence in a course / workshop cancels within 72 hours prior to the completion of the same, the organization reserves the refund of the amount, being able to issue in such case a "coupon" for the completion of the same course in new call or similar.
Changes and refunds by the organizer / seller
The organization reserves the right to cancel the chair event and the workshop event in cases of non-compliance with minimum ratings.
- Dinners: This event is conditioned to a minimum capacity of 10 people. The organization in a period of up to 24 hours before the event, reserves the right to cancel it and will do so reliably through the email or the telephone number provided in the reservation. Returning, in this case, the full amount of the reservations already confirmed.
- Workshop: The celebration of the course / workshop will be conditioned by the minimum capacity of the same. In case of not covering this capacity 24h before the course / workshop, the organization may cancel the celebration, returning in that case the full amount of the persons already confirmed or, where appropriate, offering the student the possibility of attending in new call.
Use of space
Booking a menu by a group does not mean reserving the space for free disposal. The reservation is limited to a gastronomic experience directed and coordinated by the organization, and diners can not make use of the space at their own discretion.
Access and registration on the Website t.restaurantecontenedor.com and the purchase of services and registration to any of the Cultural Container courses implies the express acceptance of these terms and conditions T, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the society of information and electronic commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), also granting your express consent to T to carry out, through any means of communication including electronic means, information and commercial actions about its services and activities. If you do not agree with them, you must refrain from accessing the aforementioned website and register for the courses taught through them or exercise your right of access, cancellation and opposition through the instructions above indicated.
On this website, t.restaurantecontenedor.com, to which we can refer to "T" or "container restaurant", which is the commercial name of CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL, located in San Luís 50, Seville, Spain. t.restaurantecontenedor.com
CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL is a company legally registered in Spain and subject to Spanish and European legislation.
About this website
This site and its pages represent an invitation to enjoyment. These terms apply to all orders, and an agreement is made to sell the service based on these terms when we accept your order through this website.
CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL is committed to a process of continuous improvement and changes can be made to the designs at any time. Although we will do everything possible to keep this website up-to-date, the information and images that appear on this website are for information purposes and are subject to change without prior notice.
In no case CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL is responsible for any errors that may occur in the content of the website, t.restaurantecontenedor.com, either by human or technical error.
Although CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL undertakes to allow uninterrupted access to this website, due to the nature of the Internet and other factors, access may be suspended, restricted or canceled at any time.
No material on this website may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written consent.
Copyright, design rights, trademarks (registered or not), patents (registered or not) and any and all other intellectual property rights including software, source code (the "Intellectual Property Rights") in The material contained on this website, including without limitation any design that covers the products or any part thereof, is the property of CONTAINER CULTURAL, SL and the buyer has no rights, title or interest in intellectual property rights.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL, SL will not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage (this includes, without limitation, economic loss, general and administrative expenses, loss of benefits (either direct or indirect), business, contracts, income, good will, production and expected savings, of each description).
CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL will not be liable to the buyer for reasons of any delay in compliance, or any breach of its obligations in relation to the service if the delay or failure was due to causes beyond the control of CONTENEDOR CULTURAL, SL.
The responsibility of CONENEDOR CULTURAL, SL in all other cases will not exceed the value of the requested service.
Who is behind this website?
Contenedor Cultural, SL ("T") is a Cultural Container where courses and events are given to people with concerns and interest in gastronomy. Our NIF is B-91495036 and our address for this purpose is C / Boteros 4, 41004 Sevilla. "T" is the owner of the website https://t.restaurantecontenedor.com (hereinafter, "the web"), and we have taken the necessary actions to comply with the guidelines of current regulations on the protection of personal data , Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Each user of the website is solely responsible for the fact that the data sent to T is true and correct, and therefore T has no responsibility whatsoever for the data it receives.
For what do we use your personal data?
In T we will incorporate the personal data that you provide us with our information systems with the following purposes:
- In case you buy any of the courses, services or gift cards we offer on the web, or you sign up for an event that we have organized, to perform the management, administration and provision of the service you have hired. We will send you emails related to the purchases made, the celebration of the courses and events or the availability of the system.
- To promote our services and courses: If you have purchased an event or course and we think you may be interested in another or some promotion that we are carrying out, or even if we believe we have published content that may be of interest, we may send you an email to inform you. In the purchase of the course you will have the option to receive or not these emails through an option for it, and at any time you can unsubscribe, as we include this option in each of our promotional emails.
- In the case that you requested information through the forms on the web or by email to one of our email addresses, to send you information about the query made.
- In the event that you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, to send you newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of T.
Do not worry that you can always choose to receive or not these emails, because in each of them you will have the option to unsubscribe. The information provided in our newsletter, in the process of registration to the courses and reservation of events in T or by sending e-mails email@example.com are never transferred to third parties outside of the Cultural Container except as strictly necessary for the management of the treatment. By giving consent to the subscription, the person consents that their personal data be stored in suppliers located in the United States of America (Mailchimp).
- There are certain external providers that will have access to your personal data, only to be able to obtain the services that allow us to maintain our web and services that allow us to provide you with our services. They will only have access to the extent they are necessary to provide services to T.
For example, our web development team or our legal advisors could, on time and only, have access to the data of our users. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those involved in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to which they have been notified, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and the adoption of protection levels and measures technical and organizational measures at your disposal to guarantee the security of personal data.
- Links to third party websites: On our website you will find links to other websites or social networks whose privacy policies will be different from the one you are reading (Facebook, Instagram, etc). If you include personal data in these pages, we recommend that you read their respective privacy policies in advance to be informed.
As a user, remember that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it mean for you to enter personal information on our website?
From T we promise not to give your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by legal obligation. In the case of being transferred to a third party we would make a prior communication requesting your express consent for such assignment.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
In T we guarantee in any case to any user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request to the address mentioned in the header and / or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID.
In turn, as a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of your data at any time. Of course, keep in mind that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
If there is anything you do not understand, you can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with whatever you need.
Cookies are small text files that the website that the user visits stored on their computer or device.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, including anonymous statistical information and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment , can be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies used by Contenedor Cultural, SL:
(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies:Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies:They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Register:They are created with the registration of a user. They are used to identify you once you have authenticated yourself within the Websites so that you do not have to enter your password every time you visit our website.
(ii) Third party cookies: Our website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service that these third parties offer you. For example, links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- Analytical cookies: are those that, treated by Contenedor Cultural, SL or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of our website and for the creation of anonymous user profiles, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. Service users:
- Advertising cookies:They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the web from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in The one that shows the ads:
* DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data in an anonymous way that allow to offer advertising based on the navigation made.
* Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: They serve to direct announcements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, bought and / or used in a specific page of the web. Also, they allow limiting the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services.
- Social network cookies:
In the case you want, as a user, modify the cookie settings of your browser, you can do so by configuring the browser options. You can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither our website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that, if you do not want the websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that it notifies you before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you find cookies on our website that are not listed in the above list, please inform us.
In the case of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Date of last update: November 22, 2018